- (C#) @movietitler: A Twitter bot that recombines movie titles and subtitles.
- (C#/ASP.NET Core) AnonymousPhotoBin: A web app that lets people at a physical event upload photos without having to log in, so you can sort them later.
- (C#/WinForms) Cast Helper: A Windows desktop app to cast video URLs (primarily MP4 and HLS) to Apple TV or Roku devices.
- (C#/WinForms) EasyCapFrontend: An ffmpeg frontend to capture and rescale video from a cheap dongle I bought online.
- (PHP) Printable Big Boggle board generator: Includes both the 1980s and 2010s letter distributions.
- (C#/ASP.NET Core) FollowSort: a web app for following users on Twitter, Tumblr, DeviantArt or FurAffinity; allows filtering out retweets/reblogs on a per-user basis
- (C#/WinForms) CrosspostSharp: allows you to fetch your uploaded images from one art or social media site and post them to several others.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- (C#/WinForms) Costume Manager, Stage Manager, Song Manager, and SSS Editor: These applications re-use code from BrawlBox (the BrawlLib library) and help users organize the custom game files on their SD card.
- (PHP) Brawl Stage Module Converter: Modifies Super Smash Bros. Brawl's stage .rel files to allow the replacement of one stage with another.
- (Java/Swing) GCT Editor: An application for exporting raw binary codeset (GCT) files to text format (recognizing and separating a preset of known codes). It can also modify a few types of codes in-place. Last updated 2016.
- (C#) Looping Audio Converter: A frontend to a set of audio encoders and decoders; the primary purpose is to convert between looping audio formats used in video games or common non-looping formats such as WAV or FLAC.
- Game Boy emulation
- (C/C++/C#) Goomba Save Manager: A library and command-line/GUI tools to extract and replace Game Boy save data used by the Goomba emulators.
- (Java/Swing) JGoombaBuilder: A tool to compile ROMs with the Goomba Paletted emulator. Last updated 2013.
- (C++/Windows) TGB Dual L: A modified version of TGB Dual, a Game Boy Color emulator, with a few new features. Last updated 2015.
- (C) xfce4-verve-plugin (since version 1.1.0): a panel plugin for the Xfce panel to quickly open programs, directories, URLs, and search queries.
- (sh) MultiCD: a shell script that can recognize several (mostly Linux) boot CD images and combine them into a single image.
- (sh) NetbootCD: a small live CD for downloading and running other GNU/Linux distributions' netboot installers.
- (TypeScript) Creature Squad: A concept for an RPG-like battle system based on baseball stats.
- (TypeScript) Weather Sidebar: A weather forecast sidebar for browsers like Firefox and SeaMonkey, based on the Dark Sky API.
- (Java) Bombdrop: An old Tetris Blast clone.