- (C#/WinForms) ArtSync: allows you to fetch your uploaded images from one art or social media site and post them to several others.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- (C#/WinForms) Costume Manager, Stage Manager, and Song Manager: These applications re-use code from BrawlBox (the BrawlLib library) and help users organize the custom game files on their SD card.
- (Java) GCT Editor: An application for exporting raw binary codeset (GCT) files to text format (recognizing and separating a preset of known codes). It can also modify a few types of codes in-place.
- (PHP) Brawl Stage Module Converter: Modifies Super Smash Bros. Brawl's stage .rel files on the fly (in PHP) to allow the replacement of one stage with another.
- (C#) Looping Audio Converter: A frontend to a set of audio encoders and decoders; the primary purpose is to convert between looping audio formats used in video games or common non-looping formats such as WAV or FLAC.
- Game Boy emulation
- (C/C++/C#) Goomba Save Manager: A library and command-line/GUI tools to extract and replace Game Boy save data used by the Goomba emulators.
- (Java) JGoombaBuilder: A tool to compile ROMs with the Goomba Paletted emulator.
- (C++) TGB Dual L: A modified version of TGB Dual, a Game Boy Color emulator, with a few new features. Includes support for the Goomba ROM and save formats and a "mirror mode" that flips the screen and controls horizontally.
- (C) xfce4-verve-plugin (since version 1.1.0): a panel plugin for the Xfce panel to quickly open programs, directories, URLs, and search queries.
- (sh) MultiCD: a shell script that can recognize several (mostly Linux) boot CD images and combine them into a single image.
- (sh) NetbootCD: a small live CD for downloading and running other GNU/Linux distributions' netboot installers.