- xfce4-verve-plugin (since version 1.1.0): a panel plugin for the Xfce panel to quickly open programs, directories, URLs, and search queries.
- MultiCD: a shell script that can recognize several (mostly Linux) boot CD images and combine them into a single image.
- NetbootCD: a small live CD for downloading and running other GNU/Linux distributions' netboot installers.
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl applications:
- Costume Manager, Stage Manager, and Song Manager: These applications re-use code from BrawlBox (the BrawlLib library) and help users organize the custom game files on their SD card.
- GCT Editor: An application for exporting raw binary codeset (GCT) files to text format (recognizing and separating a preset of known codes). It can also modify a few types of codes in-place.
- Looping Audio Converter: A frontend to a set of audio encoders and decoders; the primary purpose is to convert looping audio files used in video games to either Smash Bros. Brawl's .brstm or common non-looping formats such as WAV or FLAC.
- Brawl Stage Module Converter: Modifies Super Smash Bros. Brawl's stage .rel files on the fly (in PHP) to allow the replacement of one stage with another.
- TGB Dual L: A modified version of TGB Dual, a Game Boy Color emulator, with a few new features. Includes support for the Goomba ROM and save formats and a "mirror mode" that flips the screen and controls horizontally.